Direct access to content

The investment process is simple. You just need just to follow the next steps:

  • SIGN UP by selecting what type of investor you are.
  • SELECT the funds you want to invest in, once we have validated your data.
  • SUBSCRIBE by executing a Subscription Agreement and paying 10% of your committed investment plus the first-year fund fee. The remaining 90% will be paid to the Fund by the closing period of the Capital Call you participate.
  • AND RECEIVE electronic notification of all legal documentation to which you have subscribed.

From now on you can see the evolution of your investment with quarterly updates.

ArtsGain follows the legally established processes by the Securities Regulator to ensure investor protection while offering you an agile investment process.